Please select the appropriate option from the list below:
- Collection sales, consortia, and multi-site enquires and quotations
- Library marketing
- Enquiries regarding bulk article reprints, e-prints, bulk subscriptions and supplements
- Rights, permissions and translations
- Marketing enquiries
- Press enquiries
- Conference/exhibition enquiries
- Contact information for learned societies
- Authors are requested to visit the particular journal of interest for specific contact details.
- Enquiries regarding classified advertising on the Journals Career Network
- All other advertising enquiries
Authors looking for updates on where an accepted paper is in the publication process please contact email@example.com.
For enquiries regarding new submissions please refer to our author resources page.
If you would prefer to email your enquiry please use our general customer enquiry form.
Oxford Journals has three journals customer service centres based in the UK, the USA, and Japan.
Please contact your nearest office for enquiries concerning subscription orders, existing subscriptions, single issue orders, address changes, access problems, pricing queries, and claims for missing issues.
Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for further information on a range of customer service frequently asked questions.
Should you experience difficulties browsing the Oxford Journals web site, please see our page on browser compatibility.