Access and purchase resource centre
At Oxford University Press we offer a range of flexible services and pricing models so that you can choose the best way to access and purchase our journals, from individual articles to our entire journal collection.
What is freely available?
- Most of our journals publish freely available abstracts summarizing each article.
- Back issues of many journals are made freely available after a few months
- A large selection of papers are available through open access
- In addition, we make one recent issue of each journal freely available, so that you can make an assessment of its relevance.
We offer a range of pricing models to suit individual academic and non-academic institutions as well as institutions that have multi-site or consortia journal access needs.
Visit our Collections web page to contact us and find out more.
Pricing and collection options
- Pricing and Ordering
- Collection Sales
- Collection Sales Enquiries
- Purchasing Article Reprints
- Bulk Subscription Orders
- Personal Subscribers